legals and disclaimenrs [was review all terms by cluster? refine the clusters? copyright? [was] Re: Proposal for a domain

Gav and Craig

Its a point though we did not mention before
 We should make explicit statements about copyright on this list, incoluding
ownership of what we produce, as well as maybe other legal dislaimers

Renato and all, I take that we can put that item on the agenda? (to do)
we need some blanket stataments to cover us, unless we are automatically
inheriting them from w3 practices already in use?

also some public statement launching the initiative that we can publish to
the
IT press etc

PDM

--