Re: review all terms by cluster? refine the clusters? copyright? [was] Re: Proposal for a domain

Craig,
thanks for the extensive illustrations and suggestions re process

I like the idea of the clusters and starting working with existing UN
taxonomy

could you distil the process from your interesting discussion below, and
produce in more algorithmic form perhaps? something like one line per action
then we can discuss it in more detail

it would be useful to have a link inserted whenever we are referencing
something external

thanks!
PDM

--