Re: Disaster Management Ontologies' mailing list has been set up

Just arrived in Delft today. The BoF will be called out at the start of
the ISCRAM conference. Attached are details of the BoF for those interested.

Hope you can make it. If not all minutes/results will be forwarded to
this mailing list.

Chamindra de Silva
http://chamindra.googlepages.com