Re: Disaster Management Ontologies' mailing list has been set up

Thanks a lot Ivan for setting up the mailing list

Just to keep everybody posted,  I am leading the Ontology for EM initiative
(let me know what other initiatives you may be referring to)

:-)

To get us started, together with a few peers fro different communities of
interest, we have been planning a BOF (informal meeting) after the official
ISCRAM sessions in Delft next week, to get to know each other and others may
be interested in the discussion

I have also been asked by Chamindra to contribute to a related special
session during the conference, but have not heard about it since, so i dont
know the status

I do however look forward to be meeting everybody up there next week and to
future developments

best

Paola Di Maio

On 5/11/07, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> you all contacted me at some point, expressing your interest in the
> initiative by Chamindra de Silva on disaster management ontologies. A
> new mailing list has just been set up for this discussion at W3C. If you
> are still interested, I would suggest to join this mailing list. The
> public archives are at:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-disaster-management-ont/
>
> and there are links on that page that you can use to subscribe to (or,
> later, to unsubscribe from) this mailing list.
>
> Sincerely
>
> Ivan
>

> --

> PGP Key: http://www.cwi.nl/%7Eivan/AboutMe/pgpkey.html