[ANNOUNCEMENT] W3C-CCG Holiday Meeting Schedule: No Meetings Dec 26th or Jan 2nd

From: Christopher Allen <ChristopherA@blockstream.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 10:16:26 -0800
To: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>, "W3C Digital Verification CG (Public List)" <public-digital-verification@w3.org>
Cc: Joe Andrieu <joe@joeandrieu.com>, Kim Hamilton Duffy <kim@learningmachine.com>
We’ve polled the W3C-CCG membership and it doesn’t look like we’ll have
quorum for both Boxing Day (December 26th) and again on Tuesday January
2nd, so we will not be meeting on those two Tuesday.

We WILL be meeting on Tuesday, December 19th (normal time of 12pm ET, 9am
PT) where the co-chairs plan to share a recap of the past year, and hold a
discussion on our strategy, plans and goals for 2018.

— Christopher Allen