Re: Closing the Digital Publishing Interest Group

I agree that it is indeed very important work for the future of publishing
as a whole, and so I also want to thank the whole group. It has been a
privilege to be involved even in the small I have been, and I am very
thankful of the chairs and everyone for their contributions.

Nick Barreto

*Co-founder & Technology Director**CANELO *| www.canelo.co
@canelo_co <https://twitter.com/canelo_co> | @nickbarreto
<http://www.twitter.com/nickbarreto>