Dial in Data, Wiki Page, etc, for the 2nd virtual F2F meeting

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 09:29:17 +0200
Cc: Markus Gylling <markus.gylling@gmail.com>, Tzviya Siegman <tsiegman@wiley.com>
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
I have set up a Wiki Page for the Virtual F2F meeting of the 7th of July that we decided yesterday:

https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/May_2016_2nd_Virtual_F2F <https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/May_2016_2nd_Virtual_F2F>

The page also contains the WebEx data (note that the meeting number _is not_ the same as for our regular meeting, though the password is the same). Please, to help our preparation, add your name to the participants' list if you plan to come.

Cheers

Digital Publishing Lead
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0782-2704