From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 9:29 AM
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
Cc: Markus Gylling <markus.gylling@gmail.com>, Tzviya Siegman <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Subject: Dial in Data, Wiki Page, etc, for the 2nd virtual F2F meeting

I have set up a Wiki Page for the Virtual F2F meeting of the 7th of July that we decided yesterday:

https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/May_2016_2nd_Virtual_F2F

The page also contains the WebEx data (note that the meeting number _is not_ the same as for our regular meeting, though the password is the same). Please, to help our preparation, add your name to the participants' list if you plan to come.

Cheers

Digital Publishing Lead