Re: HTML-Note and bibliographies

From: Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 17:58:27 +0000
To: Shane McCarron <shane@spec-ops.io>, "public-digipub-ig@w3.org" <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
Not a big fan of “empty” having a meaning.

Why not change type to something else – like list-type?   And then use type for footnote, endnote, biblio, etc.  This would be the semantic types (ala aria-role) while you still have group, which points to the specific group of notes (at least that was how I read it).

Leonard