From: Janina Sajka [mailto:janina@rednote.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 4:02 PM
To: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken
Cc: DPUB-ARIA (public-dpub-aria@w3.org)
Subject: Re: [dpub-aria] 20151001 agenda

Tzviya, All:

It would be good, imo, if we could complete the Extended Description Analysis tables that Michael has prepared for us:

http://www.w3.org/2015/08/extended-description-analysis.html

There are cells that are incomplete because Michael was needing the wider group knowledge to complete. I think it would be helpful to have this matrix complete before TPAC so that we might perhaps move to focusing on the implications of this analysis.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net