Re: Manifest(o)s, offline reading, and EPUB+WEB

On Tue, 2015-06-23 at 14:48 +0000, Bill Kasdorf wrote:
> I probably shouldn't say this but as a dyed-in-the-wool English
> major I can't help myself.
>
> George Eliot wrote Middlemarch.

She did, well spotted :-)

In practice an ISBN or edition identifier is more likely to be used
there.

But, again, I'm not promoting AppCache as it stands, but making sure
that "you have to register millions of hosts" wasn't seen as a show-
stopper.

Liam