Re: An interesting Community Group...

On 09/07/2015 08:37 , Peter Krautzberger wrote:
> IIUC, most of the discussion will be happening on an instance of
> Discourse, which (it seems) you can join without joining the group.

The Discourse instance is at:

      http://discourse.specifiction.org/

It will move, but the content will stay the same.

> In other words, even if you can't join the group for some reason and
> even though there's no active public mailing list you can still follow
> everything and be active.

This is true, but I am compelled to qualify it: if you make substantial
contributions you will need to sign up (or at least to sign an IPR
commitment). We stay RF :)

It's meant to be a great place to suggest all manners of things. If you
have ideas, don't be shy!