Re: An interesting Community Group...

IIUC, most of the discussion will be happening on an instance of Discourse,
which (it seems) you can join without joining the group.

In other words, even if you can't join the group for some reason and even
though there's no active public mailing list you can still follow
everything and be active.

Peter.