Re: [css-priorities] Updated document on CSS priorities

Hey Dave,

I like the approach. For the first category (and maybe even the second) there may be one more column: whether polyfills exist for the specification, ie, if it is not implemented by a browser, but if a reading system accepts polyfills, can that be used. E.g., I have seen somewhere a polyfill for hyphenation to have it working in chrome (I have not tested it, though).

Thanks

Ivan

> On 07 Jul 2015, at 13:57 , Dave Cramer <dauwhe@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Since the meeting yesterday I've continued to work on the priorities document on GitHub [1].
>
> I've done some triage by splitting the table of priorities into three parts: First, features that just require more implementations, as the spec is stable and they already exist in several browsers. Second, features that require more spec work. Third, features that require some fundamental design work before specs can be written (many aspects of pagination fall into this category, I believe).
>
> I've also continued to add more features from the Google Spreadsheet [2]. I still have some work to do, especially for math, hyphenation, and pagination.
>
> * * *
>
> I would appreciate feedback on the whole idea, as well as more specific assistance in the various subject areas, especially CJK.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Dave
>
> [1] http://w3c.github.io/dpub-pagination/priorities.html
> [2] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15IsDMPwSXx197Iqe4I9xh7K8anmJ5c0-OFEG7w0LHYM/edit?usp=sharing