Re: [css-priorities] Updated document on CSS priorities

Ivan,

There are several hyphenation polyfills, such as

https://github.com/mnater/hyphenator

https://github.com/bramstein/Hypher

It’s been a while since I looked at any of them. One problem I noticed the
last time I looked was that they change the page source by adding tons of
discretionary hyphens that then either cause problems with search and
copy/paste, or more and more code has to be added to accommodate the
discretionary hyphens in those cases. So I’d classify hyphenation as one
of those features that is *possible* to polyfill, but it’s really too much
work to do it well.

Thanks,

Alan