Re: [sensors] Does SensorReading always need a timeStamp ?

From: Tim Volodine via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 16:20:38 +0000
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
We should probably stick to using the timestamps provided by the
platform (?)
not really sure about the use-cases, but may be actually useful for
measuring how "stale" a particular data is (as was already mentioned
by tobie@ I think)

Looks like on Android and Windows there are timestamps provided by the
 platform (although the exact semantics may be different). However I
am curious as to what will happen if a platform is unable (or
unwilling ;)) to provide timestamps.. or does this never happen?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by timvolodine
Please view or discuss this issue at