Re: [sensors] Should the enum SensorState have nosensor ?

From: Tim Volodine via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 16:08:02 +0000
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Correct, in chrome it would be impossible to do the "sensor present"
check upon construction in a non-blocking way, and we should not make
any blocking calls for this anyway. Pre-checking sensor upon startup
seems too much overhead. So I think "errored" state kind of makes
sense. Maybe there should be enums for "errors" though.. "relevant
sensor(s) not available" is a pretty common case and it would probably
 make sense for the developers to test that quickly.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by timvolodine
Please view or discuss this issue at