RE: [battery] Spec update tests ready for review

From: Zhang, Zhiqiang <zhiqiang.zhang@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 06:19:58 +0000
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
CC: "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi,

Many thanks for this good catch and discussion.

Seems we get the same situation by loading a page that is in the same origin of the page to be set. See

https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues/3107#issuecomment-223876291

> I expect all implementations will pass that, but it really should be checked in
> the test suite.

Both Chrome 51 and Firefox Nightly get failed for this test case. What's wrong here?

Thanks,
Zhiqiang