Re: [battery] Spec update tests ready for review

On 02/06/2016 18:46, Kostiainen, Anssi wrote:
> Boris - thanks for the detailed report.

Many thanks indeed, very useful!

> Zhiqiang - can you (or perhaps someone else from your team) revise
> the test case in question and update the implementation report.
> (That'll mean more red for Chrome due to the apparent about:blank bug
> of Chrome.)

Right; based on Boris' analysis of that failure, I think we can make the
case to the Director that it is not directly linked to this particular
spec or the particular change we're bringing to it.

Once we have an updated implementation report, I'll work with the
Director to see what's the right next step, hoping we don't need to
cycle back to CR.

Dom