[sensors] Privacy - identifying parameters

From: Lukasz Olejnik via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 21:45:41 +0000
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
lknik has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/sensors:

== Privacy - identifying parameters ==
According to the spec, if a sensor type has more than one sensor it
has a set of [identifying
parameters](https://w3c.github.io/sensors/#identifying-parameters).
How this is going to be implemented is not entirely clear to me, but I
 would suggest to include this into privacy considerations:

> Identifying parameters in case a sensor type has more than one
sensors  can potentially be used for fingerprinting the user's device

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/sensors/issues/120 using your GitHub account