Re: [sensors] Setup echidna for continuous deployment

From: Marcos Caceres via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 05:48:38 +0000
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Yes, but I think I got blanket approval a while back... you will need
to find the approval in the DAP archives. If you search for emails
from me, it might be easy to find as it's probably the last thing I
posted to DAP.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by marcoscaceres
Please view or discuss this issue at