All,

If you would like to join the call, here are the call details:

W3C Privacy Interest Group Monthly Meeting
Thursday, February 25, 2016
12:00 pm  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m6cb7e6b9b37ee8db216377f7896a57fc

Meeting number: 649 322 181
Meeting password: W3CPINGMM

JOIN BY PHONE
+1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number
Access code: 649 322 181

CCP:+16173240000x649322181#
Mobile Auto Dial:+1-617-324-0000,,,649322181#

Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices):
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m4d66b923bc905d17d507cc6b7ecd7d48

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/mc

Christine (PING co-chair)