Re: Vibration API published as Proposed Edited Recommendation

Hello,

Please see inline.

> Hi Lukasz,
>
> On 18/08/2016 23:27, Lukasz Olejnik (W3C) wrote:
> > I'm just wondering whether [1] will be included? Thanks.
> >
> > [1] https://github.com/w3c/vibration/issues/12
>
> From a process point of view, it can't, since the PER was published
> without it; we would have to go through another PER review phase to add
> that additional text.
>
> From a more substantive point of view, I'm personally not convinced that
> the the threat you describe in [1] is one that is worth highlighting in
> the privacy considerations; but obviously that's up to the group to

This is understandable and OK. I addressed your concern in [1].

> decide. If we do decide it needs addressing, there are a variety of
> * following the current PER directly with another PER review
> * stashing this issue for another round of errata inclusion at a later
> phase
> * marking this for inclusion in a v2 of the spec (should we decide there
> needs to be one)

I would go with v2 and/or later phase. Definitely not do anything to make
things difficult. Especially since the issue has been filled after PER
review.

LO

[1] https://github.com/w3c/vibration/issues/12