ED publishing to TR space - documentation?

From: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 14:24:29 -0500
Cc: W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
To: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
> On 12/12/2014 13:53, Ilya Bogdanovich wrote:
> > We also would be happy to use the new publishing tool, but where we can read more about it?
>
> See
> http://www.w3.org/2014/08/pubworkflow.html
>   the idea is to make it
> possible to automatically push updates of editors draft as published
> Working Drafts in TR space (provided the WG agrees to use that shortcut).
>
> Dom

Dom

As far as I can tell the URL referenced  above only talks about using forms to request publication for stages in the publication process (FPWD, WD, LC, CR, etc) but does not mention ED updates specifically.

Is there a document that outlines how ED publication to TR space will work? My understanding is that there is no review/pubrules checking but that checkins go straight to TR space - is that correct?

If there is a document specific to ED than can you please share it?

Perhaps I missed where ED is explicitly covered in the referenced draft.

Happy New Years to you (and everyone on the DAP list)

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
@fjhirsch