Re: Re ACTION-723 user denial of captured file leading to no capture

I agree with Chaals that we don’t want to lost this consideration completely, while at the same time recognizing that we want testable MUST assertions.

Perhaps we can achieve this by restating the text as follows:

Change from

[[

 	         <a>user agent</a> MUST NOT save the captured media to any data storage,
 	         local or remote.
]]

[[

 	         local or remote.

]]

In other words, use English to capture expectations that matter but are not testable assertions.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
@fjhirsch