[admin] Cancel 16 April 2015 teleconference

From: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 08:42:26 -0400
To: W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
The DAP Teleconference for tomorrow 16 April is cancelled, due to lack of agenda items.

Our next call is scheduled for 30 April with tentative agenda item of Generic Sensor APIs. Please let me know if you have any other agenda items for that call.

Please share status items on the public list (e.g. Cordova etc) - also any technical discussion.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Chair, W3C Device APIs WG (DAP)