Re: TPAC breakout session on generic sensor API (was: [sensors] Ambient Light and the generic sensor API design)

Thanks Anssi, this should work better.

With a call + IRC I think everyone will be heard and able to communicate.  Mixed room + call tends to marginalize those on the phone (except for unusually well wired conference rooms)

Guess we will have to use IRC queuing to avoid bedlam ;)

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
@fjhirsch