Re: TPAC breakout session on generic sensor API (was: [sensors] Ambient Light and the generic sensor API design)

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 14:51:26 +0000
To: Rick Waldron <waldron.rick@gmail.com>
CC: Domenic Denicola <domenic@domenicdenicola.com>, Tobie Langel <tobie.langel@gmail.com>, W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>, Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr>, Tim Volodine <timvolodine@google.com>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
On 14 Oct 2014, at 17:11, Rick Waldron <waldron.rick@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the heads up and for being so accommodating :)

You're welcome. The idea is to get interested folks together, so thatís why :-)

Iím hoping youíre able to join, and briefly introduce your Sensor API Unification Sketch as well as share your learnings from Johnny-Five at the session.

Thanks,

-Anssi