Re: DAP-ACTION-721: Check on call-in access to tpac plenary day breakout sessions, e.g. web api for health care sensors, next steps for web of things

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 13:37:06 +0000
To: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, Device APIs Working Group <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi Dom,

On 02 Oct 2014, at 17:04, Device APIs Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org> wrote:

> DAP-ACTION-721: Check on call-in access to tpac plenary day breakout sessions, e.g. web api for health care sensors, next steps for web of things
>
> http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/721
>
> Assigned to: Dominique Hazaël-Massieux

We’d like to have call-in access to the Generic Sensor API [1] session too since many key participants have indicated they’d attend the session remotely.

In addition, it would help remote participants if we could fix a slot beforehand too (I understand this may not be compatible with the unconference style session scheduling).

Currently, there are three timeslots for the 29 Oct breakout sessions [2]. The first slot 09:15-10:15 would make it easier for people calling in from the US East Coast and Europe to attend, so that’d be preferred.

Thanks,

-Anssi

[1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2014/SessionIdeas#Generic_Sensor_API
[2] https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2014