Re: DAP-ACTION-721: Check on call-in access to tpac plenary day breakout sessions, e.g. web api for health care sensors, next steps for web of things

Dom

I’d like to request we avoid overlap of the  web api for health care sensors, next steps for web of things, and generic sensor API sessions.

I think Anssi is right, some planning might be necessary.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
@fjhirsch