Re: Request to create Vibration draft showing impact of suggested editorial changes

From: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 13:14:26 -0500
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>, Device APIs Working Group <public-device-apis@w3.org>
To: "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Anssi

This looks an entirely benign and useful editorial adjustment to me.

Can you please create a new PR draft based on this, noting in the status section the editorial change. Iíll go ahead with the transition request then, after making sure Anne or anyone in the WG does not see any issue due to the edits (i see no problem)

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair DAP