Re: Request to create Vibration draft showing impact of suggested editorial changes

> On 14 Nov 2014, at 19:22, Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com> wrote:
>
> Is it possible for you to please make an update to the Vibration API Editors Draft with the changes corresponding to what Anne suggested, and also create a diff?

Updated ED:

  http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/vibration/

Source diff:

  http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2009/dap/vibration/Overview.src.html.diff?r1=1.24;r2=1.25;f=h

HTML diff:

  http://services.w3.org/htmldiff?doc1=http%3A%2F%2Fdev.w3.org%2F2009%2Fdap%2Fvibration%2FPR.html&doc2=http%3A%2F%2Fdev.w3.org%2F2009%2Fdap%2Fvibration%2F

> This will let the us look at it, we can then decide if those changes are ok to include in the PR draft or not.

Hoping we can get these changes reviewed and published as part of the PR release.

> It might make sense to also create a PR draft first, in case we decide not to include those changes, otherwise you might have to go back to a previous version of the ED from the version control.

See PR.html.

> Are you able to do make this new ED? The goal is still to publish a PR draft before 19 December.

Sure.