[battery] CfC concluded with no objection to publish Battery API as CR

The CfC to publish the Battery API as a CR has concluded with no objection.

Anssi and Mounir,  can you please prepare a publication CR draft of the Battery API with an updated status section indicating no changes since the LC draft and a publication date of 11 December 2014 and crEnd 5 February 2015. Please make sure to validate, link check and run the pub rules checker. Will the references require an update?

I’ll go ahead with the transition request once I have a pointer to the publication draft.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair DAP