CfC: publish Battery API as CR, respond by 12 November (next Wednesday)

From: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 11:32:23 -0500
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
To: W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish “Battery API" as a Candidate Recommendation (CR) working draft, with no features marked as 'at risk' , with the exit criteria of two independent implementations of all features, and a CR end date of 8 weeks after publication as the earliest possible  date for PR transition.

The editors draft is at https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/default/battery/Overview.html

The Last Call has been completed and there was one comment which was resolved [1].

Please send all comments regarding this CfC to the public-device-apis@w3.org mail list by 12 November (next Wednesday). Silence will be considered as agreement. If you support this CfC, a positive response is preferred and encouraged (even a +1 will be useful).

Assuming no issues and a successful transition request, I would anticipate publication 9 December 2014 and with crEnd at 3 February 2015, but we might agree to adjust these dates.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair, W3C DAP Working Group
@fjhirsch