CfC: publish Vibration API as PR, respond by 12 November (next Wednesday)

From: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 11:58:47 -0500
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
To: W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish ôVibration API" as a Proposed Recommendation (PR).

The editors draft is at http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/vibration/

The DAP Working Group has completed a CfC to confirm that the Vibration API implementation report [1] is complete and correct [2].

Please send all comments regarding this CfC to the public-device-apis@w3.org mail list by 12 November (next Wednesday). Silence will be considered as agreement. If you support this CfC, a positive response is preferred and encouraged (even a +1 will be useful).

Assuming no issues and a successful transition request, I would anticipate publication 9 December 2014 and with an end date for Advisory Committee review of 20 January 2015 [3], but we might adjust these dates.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair, W3C DAP Working Group
@fjhirsch