Resolving DAP HTML Media Capture pull request review comment

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 19:53:55 +0000
To: <tobie@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Tobie

I notice you had some comment on the DAP HTML Media Capture pull request regarding SHOULD requirements [1] . I believe the thread resulted in a conclusion of adding metadata in conjunction with the  SHOULDs. Did this resolve your concern with the Pull request? Do you think it can be approved now?

Do you have any comment on any of the other Pull requests [2] ?

I notice that all of the pull requests have a default critic list of  "Simon Pieters, Masataka Yakura, xiaoqian, Anne van Kesteren, James Graham”, but that we have not seen comment for a number of months. Is this a reasonable critic list (or is it a pull system default)?

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair, W3C DAP Working Group