Re: Re ACTION-701: DAP testing status

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 09:49:14 +0000
To: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>, "Zhang, Zhiqiang" <zhiqiang.zhang@intel.com>
CC: W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
On 26 Jun 2014, at 16:06, Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com> wrote:

> On Jun 26, 2014, at 1:49 AM, Zhang, Zhiqiang <zhiqiang.zhang@intel.com> wrote:
>
>> Many thanks for Anssi's offline review, and we both think that we dedicate the ImplementationStatus wiki at:
>>
>> https://www.w3.org/2009/dap/wiki/ImplementationStatus
>
> I think you are suggesting we use the table you provided instead of the older implementationStatus wiki. If so, I think that is a good idea. We can mark the older wiki page as obsolete and add  a link at the top to the new table.

I updated the implementationStatus wiki with the table provided by Zhiqiang (thanks!):

https://www.w3.org/2009/dap/wiki/ImplementationStatus

>> ... for this table for clarity, and move other resources, such as:
>>
>> https://www.w3.org/2009/dap/wiki/ImplementationStatus#Other_Resources
>>
>> ... elsewhere e.g. into its own wiki page.
>>
>> Agree?
>
> Agreed

The other historical content was moved into its own page (linked from the wiki main page):

https://www.w3.org/2009/dap/wiki/ImplementationStatusHistorical

In the process, I also cleaned up the DAP wiki main page at:

https://www.w3.org/2009/dap/wiki/Main_Page

I reordered the main page content, commented out empty "Interop Reports” section which I think has now been superseded by Zhiqiang’s work.

Thanks,

-Anssi