Re: [webintents] Should DAP revisit WebIntents?

From: <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 19:50:24 +0000
To: <robin@w3.org>
CC: <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, <marcos@marcosc.com>, <art.barstow@gmail.com>, <public-web-intents@w3.org>, <public-device-apis@w3.org>, <ehsan@mozilla.com>, <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Robin

To be clear, do you mean the wishes draft? Who is actively working on it, is there a  mail list?

I note a major benefit of work in the TF are the IPR commitments (to mention a non-technical aspect) as well as the list/community.

There was also a lot of work on Web Intents, so maybe that should be considered, especially since we also have Pick * Intents drafts?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
@fjhirsch