Re: [webintents] Should DAP revisit WebIntents?

From: Mats Wichmann <m.wichmann@samsung.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 09:45:19 -0600
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>, Marcos <marcos@marcosc.com>, public-web-intents@w3.org
Cc: public-device-apis@w3.org, anssi.kostiainen@intel.com, robin@w3.org, Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan@mozilla.com>
On 06/24/14 09:52, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> On 6/24/14 10:46 AM, Marcos wrote:
>>> in a slightly different way?
>> Some people at Mozilla are interested in trying this again. We won't
>> claim to have a solution, but we have now quite a bit of experience
>> from Firefox OS.
>
> Perhaps churn on it in a Community Group and then IFF there are two
> implementations, then move it to a Working Group?

we (Tizen) have some efforts in this general area as well, and
interested in evolving it to something more common.

https://developer.tizen.org/documentation/dev-guide/2.2.1 ->
Tizen Web App Programming -> API Reference -> Device API Reference ->
Application  (see 2.7 Application Control)

-- mats

(this will probably not deliver to public-web-intents as I'm not on that
list yet, sorry)