FYI: Summary of resources updated for 1 August 2014 Process

I think in the case of DAP it is probably simpler to stick to the older process - not sure there would be much benefit of changing for what is already in progress, at this point.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair DAP
@fjhirsch