RE: Vibration spec and Cordova integration update

On Thursday, July 24, 2014 7:13 AM, Lisa Seacat DeLuca wrote:
> Windows Phone - when a vibration duration value is entered that is over 5000 the windows
> platform ignores the event.  Within Cordova we will document this shortcoming.  If
> someone has a connection with the windows team it would be interesting to get their
> take on this.  They might not be aware.  I would expect it to at least vibrate for 5000
> and then not acknowledge anything larger if that is their intent.

The Windows Phone behaviour is documented in MSDN:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/jj206994#BKMK_Durationofthevibration

The API throws an exception for out of range arguments. It sounds like you are not catching
the exception?

Cheers,

Adrian.