Re: Announce a webapp as a Network Services Discovery

I have pushed for that, and implemented an extension of NSD that does it.
The implementation is there: https://github.com/COLTRAM/nsd
The description is there:
http://jcdufourd.wp.mines-telecom.fr/2013/05/15/network-service-discovery-api/
and there:
http://jcdufourd.wp.mines-telecom.fr/2013/06/05/new-version-of-nsd-api-implementation/
Rich Tibbett mentioned verbally that he was interested, but for "later".
Any help pushing is very welcome.
Best regards
JC

--