Re: CfC: publish Vibration API again as CR, respond by 16 July (Tuesday)

Hi Frederick,

On Jul 5, 2013, at 6:01 PM, Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com wrote:

> This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish "Vibration API" as a Candidate Recommendation (CR) working draft, with no features marked as 'at risk' , with the exit criteria of two independent implementations of all features, and a CR end date of 8 weeks after publication (earliest possible  date for PR transition). The editors draft is at http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/vibration/ .
>
> This is a second transition to CR following a return to LC ; comments during this second LC have been addressed, see the disposition of comments [1]. An additional correction has also been made by the editor [2].
>
> Please indicate support or concern regarding the CfC by replying to this message by next Tuesday 16 July - silence will be considered agreement (explicit agreement, even just a +1 preferred).
>
> Assuming no issues and a successful transition request, I would anticipate publication 23 July 2013 and with earliest possible transition to PR (crEnd)  18 Sept  2013.

I've prepared a CR snapshot to be published on 23 July 2013:

  http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/vibration/CR2.html

I added a changed since last publication to the SotD section, and included a redline to the previously published version, as well as a link to the disposition of comments.

The snapshot passes pubrules and link checker. Feel free to fix any issues with the CR boilerplate in SotD you may find.