Re: [proximity, light] Dispatching events at objects

From: Doug Turner <dougt@mozilla.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 09:21:36 -0800
To: Rick Waldron <waldron.rick@gmail.com>
CC: Anssi Kostiainen <anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com>, "public-device-apis public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>, ext Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>, Frederick Hirsch <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I am fine with adding them similar to what we did with the other Device
events.  I am also looking forward to reviewing Rick's new device api
proposal. :)