Re: [proximity, light] Dispatching events at objects (was: Please confirm DAP comment resolution)

From: Rick Waldron <waldron.rick@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 12:19:00 -0500
To: Anssi Kostiainen <anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com>
Cc: "public-device-apis public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>, Doug Turner <dougt@mozilla.com>, ext Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>, Frederick Hirsch <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
It's hard to grok from the snippet given—is the general idea that these
events should be dispatched to the Window object? If so, then I strongly
disagree for the same reasons I've given several times already—the
Window/top level object is not the object of specific interest for device
sensor readings.

Rick