Re: [proximity, light] Dispatching events at objects (was: Please confirm DAP comment resolution)

It's hard to grok from the snippet given—is the general idea that these
events should be dispatched to the Window object? If so, then I strongly
disagree for the same reasons I've given several times already—the
Window/top level object is not the object of specific interest for device
sensor readings.

Rick