Re: Please confirm DAP comment resolution

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 10:28:36 +0100
To: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
Cc: public-device-apis@w3.org
On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:27 PM,  <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> wrote:
> (1b) LC-2731 [2] ; re-order requirement for queuing and firing (I did not see other specific issues in published draft noted in the email, e.g. RFC terms in Notes or duplicate definitions)

Duplicate definitions is still there and is still as confusing as
before. E.g. 5.2.1 lists attributes but 5.2.2 defines them. 5.2.2 also
lists dictionary members while it is customary for EventInit derived
dictionaries to not be listed as such at all, they only need to be in
the IDL fragment.

> (2b) LC-2737 [4] , re-order requirement for queuing and firing (I did not see other specific issues in published draft noted in the email, e.g. RFC terms in Notes or duplicate definitions)

The same problem exists in this specification.

In addition, "the Window object" should probably be something else.
There can be a whole lot of Window objects.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/