Shelving Intents-based specs

From: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 13:56:31 -0700
To: DAP <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi all,

I'd like to suggest that we shelve all the specs we have out there that
depend on Intents (e.g. Pick Contacts), including parking as Note. The
reason I ask is that I'm getting reports of people being confused by
this (notably, it would seem, in SysApps) and while Intents are
relatively stalled there is no hope of it progressing anyway, so we
might as well make that clear to people.

Thanks!