Re: Vibration: throwing and pause

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 11:36:48 +0100
To: "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Cc: Justin Lebar <justin.lebar@gmail.com>, "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Kostiainen, Anssi
<anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>   2. Let pattern be list.

Using let twice seems somewhat confusing as pattern is already
something. Set pattern to list makes more sense. However, maybe this
method should be variadic? I guess it might be too late to fix that?

> 9. If pattern is 0, an empty list, or if the device does not
>    provide a vibration mechanism (or it is disabled), then return
>    true and terminate these steps.

Pattern cannot be zero.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/