Re: Content of URL picked by Intent

While it's obviously desireable to reduce the api surface area, it's been
our experience that the _multiple use cases are distinct enough across the
API and UX front that they should be pulled into a separate call. The
multiple case for share/save should have a significantly distinct UX as
well.

- Brett