RE: CfC: remove search from Pick Contacts Web Intent - please respond by 25 Sept 2012

Sorry, I don't understand that response "something that should be achieved by Web Intents semantic". Can someone explain how the use case below would be implemented so that the user doesn't have to do extra work to select a contact, if there is no ability to provide a contact selection filter?

Use case: The user is browsing a discussion forum, and wants to respond to a post with a phone call to the poster. The forum app provides the ability to use a contact picker intent for this purpose, with the poster's name as contacts search criteria. Since the user has a large contacts database (e.g. an enterprise directory) the effectiveness of the contact picker experience is substantially improved by the ability of the app to indicate the filter criteria to the intent provider.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan